A Stroll on the Roof
|A Stroll on the Roof|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are on the roof, as you like to do when you work late. It is 10pm on New Year's Eve, which is not fun, even with the extra pay. Your laptop has broken, and you have spent the last hour trying to fix it. You are considering giving up and going home.
You are carrying your laptop. You can walk towards the other end of the roof to the north, and there is a button set into an air vent.
- A Stroll on the Roof (Sam Thursfield; 2001; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 010812 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-010812-6B3B
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 17 entry.
- Download SpeedIF17.zip from the IF Archive. All 6 games entered in Speed-IF 17.
- The story file is ROOF.Z5.