All Things Devours
|All Things Devours|
|Author(s)||half sick of shadows|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
The plan now is simple: go to your lab, plant the bomb, and run. The prototype will be destroyed. The military will have no way to continue the experiment. No-one will die.
The guard is out securing the grounds. The building is empty. You have six minutes.
- All Things Devours (half sick of shadows; 01-Oct-2004; Z-code 5).
- Beta-testing by Stephen Bond.
- Release 1 / Serial number 040930 / Inform v6.30 Library 6/11
- IFID: ZCODE-1-040930-70E3
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2004: 3rd place of 36 entries.
- XYZZY Awards 2004: Winner of Best Individual Puzzle (time travel puzzle). Finalist for Best Puzzles, Best Use of Medium.
- All Things Devours (half sick of shadows; 2005; Z-code 5).
- All Things Devours - at IFDB.
- All Things Devours (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- All Things Devours - at Home of the Underdogs.
- All Things Devours - at SPAG.
- All Things Devours - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Paul O'Brian.
- Review - by Dan Shiovitz.
- All Things Devours wrap-up post to RAIF, with responses to review comments.