Attack of the Mutaydid Meat Monsters
|Attack of the Mutaydid Meat Monsters|
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
|Color effects||optional, used with chapter titles|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
DAY 1: harvest
You are old man Ezekiel Cramden, carrying some corned beef, and standing outside your unimplemented two-story Tudor home which you do not share with any wretched orphans, horrible things that they are. You want to go in the unimplemented door and make a corned beef sandwich.
- This game satisfied the Even Comp constraints by implementing only 8 rooms, 12 objects, 14 tasks, 4 events, and 2 characters.
- Short linear game; most of the game is on rails. Quite often, the game will suggest the next command to type in, displaying the relevant text in boldface.
- The style of humor is hammy. Some breaking of the fourth wall with references to unimplemented items.
- One unusual location is called MAP. Instead of a normal room description, a simple ASCII art map of the town is displayed.
Even Comp release
- Attack of the Mutaydid Meat Monsters (Duncan Bowsman; 15-Dec-2009; ADRIFT 4).
- Attack of the Mutaydid Meat Monsters - at IFDB.
- Attack of the Mutaydid Meat Monsters - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Reviews - on the ADRIFT Forum.