|Beyond Zork: The Coconut of Quendor|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
- Beyond Zork was the first[check this!] game released in the Z-code 5 format. The new format allowed the game to use character graphics to draw simple maps and progress bars and to reserve a large multi-line area at the top of the screen to display the room description and local map.
- Beyond Zork: The Coconut of Quendor (Brian Moriarty; publisher: Infocom; 1987; Z-code 5).
- Beyond Zork is included on the following Activision collections:
- Beyond Zork - at Peter Scheyen's Infocom Homepage.
- Beyond Zork manual in PDF format - at The Infocom Documentation Project.
- Beyond Zork - at Wikipedia.
- Beyond Zork - at MobyGames.
- Beyond Zork - at Infocom Gallery.
- Beyond Zork - at Infocom - The Master Storytellers.
- Beyond Zork - at Zork Wiki.
- Beyond Zork - at IFDB