Bloodless on the Orient Express
|Bloodless on the Orient Express|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
1899: On the way to your well-earned summer vacation, the Orient Express gets stuck in a snow drift – and there is a murderer on board. Time to get out of your coffin and investigate!
- Bloodless on the Orient Express (Hannes Schueller; 30-Oct-2011; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 111012 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 9851B076-C3D9-4B7B-916C-6C602C5B59B9
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Ectocomp 2011: 1st place of 10 entries.
- Download ectocomp2011.zip from the IF Archive. The story file (bundled with the other competition games).
- Download from the author's website.
- Bloodless on the Orient Express (Hannes Schueller; 17-Dec-2011; Z-code 5).
- The game's website
- Baf's Guide line wanted. (Please replace this line with a baf game template.).
- Bloodless on the Orient Express - at IFDB
- Bloodless on the Orient Express - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- . Walkthrough by the author.