|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are a member of a nature-lovin' people who are threatened by your oldest enemy, the evil Braintree, who put a giant space claw on Pluto. Pluto? Well, Pluto gives power to your people and the space claw... it's just bad, okay? So, anyway, the Eldest has sent you and Kevin here -- wait, aren't you Kevin? -- has sent you and Jim here to the Neverlight Forest where the Braintree is doing his evil scheming and where there's also the Tomb of the Unknown Tool, and yadda, yadda, just go find the artifact to defeat the Braintree. I'll make popcorn or something.
- Bored Ladders (Marius Müller as "Taleslinger"; 12-Mar-2011; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 110313 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 99441D66-4CD9-11E0-8132-994426412A85
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- PAX East 2011 Speed-IF: entry.
- Download SpeedIF_PAX_East_2011.zip from the IF Archive. All the games entered in the speed-if.
- Download Bored Ladders.zblorb (old link) at Textfyre.