How it Begins
You are a student doctor on your first day at St. Jude's Hospital; you have been assigned four patients, and will have to diagnose their conditions by talking to and examining them. You are standing in the hospital's main reception, wearing a white coat (containing assorted medical equipment), and carrying a piece of paper and a stethoscope.
- The authors were medical students at the time of authorship, and the game was intended for people with a similar level of anatomical and diagnostic knowledge; in particular, anatomical terms are frequently used without clarification. Players without medical training should be prepared to do a lot of research.
- Requires the use of a great many non-standard commands.
- Sets an unlikely-to-be-equalled record for most body parts per NPC.
- Cheiron (Elisabeth Polli and Sarah Clelland; Oct 2005; Glulx).
- Release 1 / Serial number 050929 / Inform v6.21(G0.36) Library 6/10 SD
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- Files: cheiron.blb (2.32 MB;  download])