Note: Christopher's nickname on the ifMUD is Miseri. (Originally Misericordius.)
- Coffins (1998; Z-code). Speed-IF 1: Christopher was the only author in the inaugural Speed-IF competition to complete his game in the allotted time.
- The Hand That Rocks The Pumpkin (1998; Z-code). Speed-IF 2.
- Muse: An Autumn Romance (1998; Z-code). IF Comp 1998: 2nd Place. Muse was also a 1998 Xyzzy Awards finalist for Best Individual PC, Best NPCs, Best Setting, and Best Writing.
- Pryde And The Pink Flamingo a.k.a. Pryde (1998; Z-code). Speed-IF 3.
- Digging For Onions (1999; Z-code). Speed-IF 4.
- The Courier Who Missed Me (1999; Z-code). Speed-IF 5.
- One Night in the North Atlantic (1999; Z-code). Speed-IF 6.
- A Freak Accident Leaves Seattle Pantsless (2000; Z-code). Speed-IF 8.
- Under Cover of Darkness (2000; Z-code). Speed-IF 9.
- An Act of Murder (as "Hugh Dunnett"; 30-Sep-2007; Z-code). IF Comp 2007: 2nd place. XYZZY Awards 2007: Winner of Best Individual Puzzle (identifying the killer). Also finalist in 6 categories: Best Game, Best Writing, Best Story, Best Puzzles, Best NPCs, and Best Use of Medium.
- The Right Tool (12-Mar-2011; Z-code). PAX East 2011 Speed-IF.
- Cana According To Micah (as "Rev. Stephen Dawson" ; 01-Oct-2011; Z-code). IF Comp 2011: 9th place. XYZZY Awards 2011: Finalist, Best NPCs.
- Sunday Afternoon (as "Virgil Hilts"; 30-Sep-2012; Z-code 8). IF Comp 2012: 5th place.
Review and Article Credits
- Organizer for Speed-IF 16.
As a cameo appearance:
As a reference only:
- The Hand That Rocks The Pumpkin (Christopher Huang; 1998; Z-code). Miseri is named as the PC's net-friend.
- Christopher Huang, author of An Act of Murder - SPAG #51, April 6, 2008.