Concours 2019 de fictions interactives francophones
French competition in this series. The organizers are Hugo Labrande and Nighten Dushi. The theme, "écran" (screen), was proposed by Natrium. The competition logo was created by Benjamin Roux.
The complete rules (in French) are here.
- Entries must be written in the French language, but may use any authoring system.
- The suggested (but not required) theme is "écran" (meaning "screen").
- Submission deadline: January 13, 2019, 11:59 PM.
- Voting starts: January 14, 2019.
- Voting deadline: February 24, 2019, 08:00 PM (French time).
- The results were announced on February 24, 2019.
- Le jour où la Terre dégusta (Yakkafo; 14-Jan-2019; Twine).
- Night City 2020 (Hoper; 14-Jan-2019; Twine).
- Firefly (Indigo; 14-Jan-2019; Twine).
- Panoptique (Hugo Labrande and Nighten Dushi; 14-Jan-2019; Inform 6 with Vorple).
- Escape Game (Bryan; 14-Jan-2019; Twine).
- Best writing: Night City 2020.
- Best technical quality: Night City 2020.
- Best use of theme: Panoptique.
- Homepage of the competition. With the rules.
- Announcement of results.
- Articles about this competition on the French IF website.
- French Comp 2019 - IFDB page.
- French IF forum thread (2019).