December 31, 2002
|December 31, 2002|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
It's 11:30 p.m., December 31, 2002. It's not said who you are. You have arrived outside the 30th story office of Mr. R.P. Jacobson, to force him to give back what was taken from you and your comrades -- or else, the building will be destroyed.
- Gnostogenesis. After the player character learns something important, the PC will suddenly remember carrying an item that was not initially in the inventory.
- The winning ending is a bit disturbing and hardly a good ending. (See anti-hero.)
- Much of the backstory is left to the player's imagination.
- December 31, 2002 (Christopher Shelton; 2001; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 010812 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10 SD
- IFID: ZCODE-1-010812-5577
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 17 entry.
- Download SpeedIF17.zip from the IF Archive. All 6 games entered in Speed-IF 17.
- The story file is 123102.z5.