|Newer cover art:|
|Original cover art:|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
The game opens by checking for interpreter support of Glulx sound. If Glulx sound is not supported, the player is warned that the two sound puzzles have been disabled.
It's moving day, and a young girl named Delphina retreats to the attic to make the most of the time she has left in her beloved home. She is wearing a yellow striped dress and pink rain boots with polka dots, and carrying some fish-shaped crackers and an unlabeled treasure map. Her goal is to explore strange worlds to find a hidden treasure box.
The game provides multiple versions of (and thus multiple solutions to) most puzzles.
Includes optional sound puzzles.
- Delphina's House (Alice Grove; 16-Feb-2015; Glulx).
- Testers: Andrew Schultz, Björn Paulsen, Neil Butters, and Sylvia Smith.
- Release 1 / Serial number 150214 / Inform 7 build 6L38 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 1A5AF91E-5D15-49E5-807A-83508E4D8AF5
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- ParserComp 2015: 2nd place of 14 entries for Best Technical; 3rd place for Best Overall; 3rd place for Best Puzzles; 3rd place for Best Story.
- Download delphinas-house.gblorb from the IF Archive.
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review by Joseph Geipel.
- Review by Matt Goh in IFography #3, pages 28-29.
- Review by Katherine Morayati in SPAG #62.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Solution by the author.