Destiny of the Chihuahua
|Destiny of the Chihuahua|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are a aluminum miner of Io Mining Colony Three, carrying nothing. The colony on Jupiter's moon has been in serious decline, and the people are blaming taxation and the colony's ruler: Commander Brutus, last of the Chihuahua. Your fellow miners have elected you to seek out Commander Brutus and force him to capitulate. The Palace of the Chihuahua looms to the north.
- The encounter with Commander Brutus is done via a non-interactive cutscene, avoiding the need to code an actual NPC.
- There are both winning and losing endings.
- Destiny of the Chihuahua (Adam Biltcliffe; 21-Jan-2001; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 010121 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-010121-AB57
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 2001 entry.
- Room count: 6.
- Download SpeedIF_2001.zip from the IF Archive - All the games in Speed-IF 2001. The story file for this game is destiny.z5.