|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Graphics||yes, possibly optional?|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You let out a deep and painful moan as you slowly realize you are awake on a cold, tiled surface. Judging by the ache in your head and bones, you’ve been hit with a lead pipe and left to rot. You grope at your head, but you can’t feel anything, not through the thick rubber gloves you’re wearing at any rate. You flop over and moan again at the bright lights coming from the ceiling. Your arm half-heartedly gropes around for something, and finds the metal railing of a vinyl bed. You use it to steady your balance as you pull yourself up. You close your eyes to help yourself adjust.
As your vision clears and your nausea subsides you are gifted with a very acute headache. Feeling less groggy, a sudden realization of a deep, debilitating hunger nearly doubles you over in pain. You can’t remember how on earth this happened to you, but then retrograde amnesia is rather common in head trauma victims. You take time to recover your senses, then assess the situation.
- Divis Mortis (Lynnea Dally; 01-Oct-2010; Glulx).
- Play Online IF Archive
- Download Divis%20Mortis.gblorb ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive
- IF Comp 2010: 11th place of 26 entries.
- Beta-testers: Russell Glasser, Gilbert Quintana, Sanden Gocka, Thomas Reisinger, James T-B, Peter Rambo and Luke Swanson.
- Some images from Wikimedia Commons, reproduced and modified under the GNU Free Document License.
- Baf's Guide line wanted. (Please replace this line with a baf game template.).
- Divis Mortis - at IFDB
- Divis Mortis - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Divis Mortis - comments by the author.
- Review by Dora.
- Review by Gnome.
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review by Martin Barth (in German).
- Review by Brad Buchanan.
- Review by Conrad.
- Review by Dark Star.
- Review by Ben Dixon.
- Review by Shane Fitzgerald-Gale.
- Review by Victor Gijsbers.
- Review by Christopher Huang.
- Review by Admiral Jota.
- Review by Yoon Ha Lee.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Iain Merrick.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- Review by Steven Odhner.
- Review by Jenni Polodna.
- Review by Rhian.
- Review by Leandro Ribeiro.
- Review by Chris Odhner.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Skeet.