A door is standard fixture found in many interactive fiction games. A door is usually presented as a barrier, blocking directional travel from one room to another until some way is found to unlock and open the door. Often this means finding the door's key, but not always.
Door can also refer to:
- Hugo:door = Hugo's door class.
- I6:door = Inform 6's door attribute.
- I7:door = Inform 7's door kind.
- T2:doorway = TADS 2's doorway class.
- T3:Door = TADS 3's Door class.
- T3:doorOpen = doorOpen is a precondition in TADS 3.
- Door (game) = Door (Richard Otter; 2008; ADRIFT 4), a one-room comedy game which took 5th place at InsideADRIFT SummerComp 2008.
- Doors, locked.
- Note: This is a disambiguation page.