|File:Eurydice small cover.jpg|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The game begins with a quote from "In Memoriam A.H.H." by Lord Alfred Tennyson.
This room is full of silence. Freshly disturbed dust hangs upon the air. There are patterns of pressure upon the carpet, suggesting there are spaces where once there weren't. The walls are bare, but for the occasional pictureless hook. There is a wardrobe here, a chest of drawers and a skeleton of shelves against the far wall.
The only way out is to the west onto the upstairs landing.
Release 1 (Competition release)
- Eurydice (Anonymous; 30-Sep-2012; Z-code).
- Other contributors: Issy (cover art).
- Testers: Issy, Guy, Julian, Jessica, Dan, Shim, and Arthur.
- Release 1 / Serial number 120921 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: FFA6C31A-1543-463E-B66A-0B37683BB1BB
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2012: 2nd place.
- Download Comp12.zip ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive. All games entered in IF Comp 2012.
- Download IFComp2012.exe ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive. Windows installer.
- Play it online.
- Eurydice - at IFDB.
- Eurydice - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Depicting Grief — An interview with the author of Eurydice by Sam Kabo Ashwell - SPAG #61, January 2, 2013.