The submission deadline for the first edition of FICOMP was August 31, 2007. The voting period was from September 1 to (originally) 30, later extended to October 15, 2007. Voters were instructed to vote on at least 50% of the entries and play each game for at least 30 minutes. The voting categories were Best Adventure, Best NPC, Best Puzzle, and Best Story. Results were announced on October 16, 2007.
- Error de Copia (Baltasar; Z-code 5 and Glulx).
- Macetas (Incanus; Z-code 5).
- Regreso al Edén (Jarel; Glulx).
- El Edificio 25 (Jarel; Glulx).
You may also download this Windows installer, including the 4 adventures and all the software needed to play them (in Spanish).
- Best Adventure : Macetas
- Best Story : Macetas
- Best Puzzle : Regreso al Edén
- Best NPC : No winner