French Minicomp 2012-2013
(Redirected from French Minicomp 2012)
French competition in this series. The organizer is Eric Forgeot, also known as Otto Grimwald. The competition logo was created by Benjamin Roux. The themes were proposed by Stormi and Benjamin Roux.
Due to delays and a forecast of low participation, the Minicomp 2012 was pushed back to 2013; authors who wanted to enter the 2012 Comp did not release their games and waited for 2013.
The complete rules (in French) are there.
- Entries must be written in the French language, but may use any authoring system.
- The suggested (but not required) themes are "female protagonist" and/or "Africa".
- Submission deadline: December 31, 2013 (late entries: no later than January 10, 2014).
- Voting starts: January 10, 2014.
- Voting ends: was February 2, 2014; later extended to February 15, 2014.
- The results were announced on February 17, 2014.
- Life On Mars? (Hugo Labrande as "Brad Bradbury"; 10-Jan-2014; Z-code).
- Noir d'Encre (Natrium as "le Nahual"; 10-Jan-2014; Glulx).
- La Source de Zig (Benjamin Roux as Anonymous; 10-Jan-2014; Z-code).
- Trac (Eric Forgeot as "Mélpomène"; 10-Jan-2014; Z-code).
- Homepage of the competition. With the rules.
- Detailed results (.ods file).
- French Comp 2013 - IFDB page.
- French IF forum thread (2012).
- French IF forum thread (2013).
- French IF Comp 2013 is underway - IF forum, January 11, 2014.