Hank Buzzcrack Has A Job To Do, God Damn It
|Hank Buzzcrack Has A Job To Do, God Damn It|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are Hank Buzzcrack, in a museum and carrying your "bag o' tricks". A tour guide unconcernedly presents a solid gold mask suspended in several thousand litres of tea within a floor-to-ceiling glass tube. When she and her tour group leave, you stay behind. Perhaps you should try to steal the mask.
- Hank Buzzcrack Has A Job To Do, God Damn It (Duncan Cross; 2001; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 011119 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/7
- IFID: ZCODE-1-011119-892B
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF -1 entry.
- Download SpeedIF_-1.zip from the IF Archive. All 6 games from Speed-IF -1.
- The story file is MINUSONE.Z5.
- Hank Buzzcrack Has A Job To Do, God Damn It (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Hank Buzzcrack Has A Job To Do, God Damn It - at IFDB.