Haunted House is a remake of a 1979 game made by Device Oriented Games for the TRS-80 computer. Written for the 2011 Indigo speed-comp, it features an original plot over the classic game set-up. Its final, way more tested and polished, version is now publicly released for the 2016 Year of Adventure jam.
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
- Haunted House (rockersuke; 07-May-2011; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 110507 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 5BDA0304-F351-4C18-9652-F7CFB1FD4B0C
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Indigo New Language Speed-IF: entry.
- Download hauntedhouse.zip from the IF Archive. Contains Haunted House.zblorb, the story file.
- Play it online at the author's website.