|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The game begins with a quote from John Milton's Paradise Lost.
You are a new angel, complete with modest white robe and sandals, in an open area of Heaven which is bounded by an imposing pure white building to the east, a sparkling white wall to the south, an amphitheatre to the west, and a dark stone arch to the north. A rectangular surface in the center, like a celestial ping-pong table, is the Real World. Angels and cherubs fly about, and apart from the Arch, it's all relentlessly Nice and sickeningly Good.
- Heavenly (Jim Aikin; 02-Feb-2010; Z-code 8).
- Release 1 / Serial number 091213 / Inform 7 build 5Z71 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: E7D48D8F-42E2-415D-8B52-8CDA757A2C4C
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Casual Gameplay Design Competition 7: 16th place of 30 entries.
- Download Heavenly.z8 from the IF Archive
- Or download Heavenly.z8 from CGDC7.