Herbstlaub 2011 is a competition for German language Games similar to Spring Thing organized by Marius Müller. In its first year, the competition was simply called Herbstlaub which means "Autumn Leaves".
- July 1, 2011: Deadline for submission of intents.
- November 22, 2011: Deadline for entries.
- December 20, 2011: Voting deadline (has been extended, see discussion).
- January 5, 2012: Extended voting deadline.
2 games were released on November 23, 2011; results announced on January 6, 2012:
- "Herbstlaub"-Wettbewerb - if-de forum (in German), May 13, 2011. announcement and rules.
- Further discussion on if-de forum.
- 1st Annual Herbstlaub Competition - at IFDB.
- Herbstlaub 2011 - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).