Shadow of Memories
|Shadow of Memories|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You might be anyone carrying nothing. You are in a dark location called Homunculus' Realm; it is not explained what this means. The location is littered with an ivy clad wooden panel, a statue's head, an upturned bookcase (on which are a large leather bound book about Time and a manuscript about Information), a wooden floor (on which are a digipad and Snow covered key), a large grandfather clock, and a mysterious voice here. You have no obvious goals.
- Either an adaptation of, or a sequel to, Shadow of Memories, an adventure game available for the Playstation 2 and the XBox. The original game is also known as "Shadow of Destiny" in the U.S.
- Most of the items in the initial room are undescribed and unresponsive to most actions. Either this game is unplayable or has severe guess-the-verb problems.
- (I couldn't get past the first room or figure out anything, but maybe other players might have better luck. -- David Welbourn 21:56, 30 December 2006 (EST))
Trivia and Comments
- One item suggests that there's a help page available at WEBSITE, where "WEBSITE" was probably supposed to be replaced with an actual URL. If someone knows what the URL ought to be, please let us know.
- Shadow of Memories (Bethany Horbury; Nov-2006; Z-code).