This is the game that I wrote
(Redirected from IFID:ZCODE-1-060121-CC21)
|This is the game that I wrote|
|Authoring system||Inform 6.21|
How It Begins
You are some guy, carrying nothing, west of a white house. It has a door.
- The game uses a sing-song patter in most of its non-default responses, usually in a "aab" rhyming scheme.
- Wordplay puzzles.
- Very short and terse game; two locations.
- This is the game that I wrote (David Welbourn; 21-Jan-2006; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 060121 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- Speed-IF Gruff entry.
- Download SpeedIF_Gruff.zip from the IF Archive - All the games entered in Speed-IF Gruff. The story file for this game is gameiwrote.z5.
- Or download gameiwrote.zip from the author's website.
- This is the game that I wrote (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- This is the game that I wrote - at IFDB.
- This is the game that I wrote - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).