In the House of Professor Evil: The HAM HOUSE
|In the House of Professor Evil: The HAM HOUSE|
|Author(s)||S. John Ross|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You might be anyone, wearing a cloak and carrying a walking stick and a dinner roll. You're gorgeous. You are in an unlocked and miserable cell; the exit is upwards. Your tormentor, Professor Evil, lies dead at your feet.
And you crave ham. Okay, everybody craves ham. But you really REALLY need ham.
- Short game. The main puzzle is a hunger puzzle and you only have 45 turns to solve it.
Trivia and Comments
- "You want HAM. Like ... devil-bunny style" is a reference to Cheapass Games's board game Devil Bunny Needs a Ham.
- The front yard contains a Wishbringer reference.
- In the House of Professor Evil: The HAM HOUSE (S. John Ross; publisher: Cumberland Games; 02-Nov-2006; Z-code).
- In the House of Professor Evil: The HAM HOUSE (S. John Ross; publisher: Cumberland Games; 04-Nov-2006; Z-code).
- Free Stuff from Cumberland Games - The game's homepage. (Note: As new items get added, this item might roll off the bottom of the page.)