|Authoring system||Visual C++|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
- Initial State (Matt Barton; 30-Sep-2006; MS-Windows).
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 2006: 28th place of 43 games.
- NOTE: The game requires all the following files to run.
- Download Initial_State.exe ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive.
- Download fixed_objects ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive.
- Download game ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive.
- Download mobile_objects ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive.
- Download rooms ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive.
- Download verbs ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive.
- The Initial State - at IFReviews.org.
- Review by Matthew Carey.
- Review: 1 and 2 by crowheart.
- Review (in Spanish) by dhan.
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review by James Hall (Yuki).
- Review by Hipolito.
- Review by Christopher Huang (Miseri).
- Review by Admiral Jota.
- Review by Valentine Kopteltsev.
- Review by Jimmy Maher.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by James Mitchelhill.
- Review by Reiko.
- Review by Ryusui.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Mike Snyder.
- Review by Mark J. Tilford (ralphmerridew).
- Review by Jerome C West.
- Review by Anonymous (by request).