- Break-In (1999; Z-code). Finalist at XYZZY Awards 1999 for Best Individual Puzzle.
- The Mulldoon Legacy (1999; Z-code). Winner at XYZZY Awards 1999 for Best Puzzles; also, a finalist for Best Individual Puzzle, Best NPCs, Best Setting, Best Story, and Best Game.
- Fail-Safe (2000; Z-code). Finalist at XYZZY Awards 2000 for Best Individual NPC.
- My Angel (2000; Z-code). IF Comp 2000: 6th place. Winner at XYZZY Awards 2000 for Best Story; also a finalist for Best Writing and Best Individual NPC.
- Large Machine (2001; Z-code).
- All Roads (2001; Z-code). IF Comp 2001: 1st place. Winner at XYZZY Awards 2001 for Best Setting, Best Story, and Best Game; also a finalist for Best Individual Puzzle and Best Writing.
- The Mulldoon Murders (2002; Z-code).
- Till Death Makes a Monk-Fish Out of Me! (with Mike Sousa; 2002; TADS 2). IF Comp 2002: 2nd place. Finalist at XYZZY Awards 2002 for Best Individual Puzzle, Best Story, Best Writing, and Best Game.
- Insight (2003; Z-code).
- Dead Cities (19-Jun-2007; Z-code 8). HP Lovecraft: The Commonplace Book Project 2007: Awarded Best in Show. XYZZY Awards 2007: Finalist for Best Story.
- Make It Good (13-Apr-2009; Z-code 8). XYZZY Awards 2009: Finalist in six categories: Best Game, Best Writing, Best Story, Best Puzzles, Best NPCs, and Best Individual PC (the detective).
- Klockwerk: The Shadow in the Cathedral (with Ian Finley, publisher: Textfyre; 06-Nov-2009; FyreVM). XYZZY Awards 2009: Finalist in five categories: Best Game, Best Writing, Best Story, Best Setting, and Best Use of Medium.
Review and Article Credits
- IF Art Show reviews: 2001, 2003, 2004 and 2007.
- Review of The Mage Wars: Statue (from IntroComp 2003).
- Reviews of EnvComp.
- Jon Ingold, author of "All Roads" - SPAG #27, January 4, 2002.
- Jon Ingold and Mike Sousa, authors of "Till Death Makes a Monk-fish Out Of Me!" - SPAG #31, January 3, 2003.
- Interview with Jon Ingold - By Roberto Grassi (English), (Italian) - Terra d'IF Numero 3, June 2004.
- Roundtable: The Interactive Fiction Renaissance - interview by Leigh Alexander, Gamasutra, March 14, 2013.