Note: Juhana is known as Nitku on ifMud.
- My Name is Jack Mills (30-Sep-2007; Z-code). IF Comp 2007: 9th place.
- Gardening for Beginners (06-Apr-2008; Z-code). Spring Speed-IF 2008.
- Escapade! (24-Nov-2008; Z-code). One Room Game Competition 2008.
- Raising the Flag on Mount Yo Momma (09-Jan-2010; Z-code 8). Newer New Year's Speed IF.
- Starborn (08-Jan-2011; Z-code). Even Newer New Year's Speed IF.
- Sloth on a Stroller (11-Jun-2012; Z-code). Cover Stories entry.
- Storm Over London (05-Jan-2014; Hugo). 7th annual New Year's Minicomp entry.
- Sparkle; 13-May-2014; Glulx). ShuffleComp: Commended entry.
- Wrote the IF Transcript Beautifier, usable online.
- Wrote the I7 Thing Creator, usable online.
- Created if.game-testing.org, the newest IF betatesting site, in May 2009. Features include an RSS feed, email subscription services, and links to betatesting articles.
- Created Vorple for Inform 7, which won the Best Technological Development award at XYZZY Awards 2012.
Review and Article Credits
- IF Comp reviews: 2008 and 2009.
- Reviews of IntroComp 2009.
- Nitku's reviews - at IFDB.
- Blighted Isle (Eric Eve; 14-Jul-2007; TADS 3).
- Mrs. Pepper's Nasty Secret (Jim Aikin and Eric Eve; 16-Feb-2008; TADS 3).
- The Lighthouse (Marius Müller; 31-Oct-2009; Z-code).
- Sand-dancer (Aaron Reed and Alexei Othenin-Girard; 16-Aug-2010; Z-code).
As a reference only:
- The Day I shot ... (Marius Müller as "Taleslinger"; 2007; Z-code). One of the songs playing in the kitchen is "My Name is Jack Mills" by Nitku.