King Arthur's Night Out
|King Arthur's Night Out|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are King Arthur Pendragon of Britain, carrying nothing. You and your wife, Queen Guinevere, are in the entrance hall of your castle. There's huge tapestries on the walls, the door to the north, and the rest of the castle to the south. You want to go out drinking with Lance and the boys, but "Ginny, darling" flatly refuses to let you go.
Trivia and Comments
Release 2 (Competition entry)
- King Arthur's Night Out (Mikko Vuorinen; 1999; Alan).
- Release 2; Compiled with Alan 2.8
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 1999: 22nd place of 37 entries.
- Download arthur.acd ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - The story file.
- Download arthur.dat ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - The data file (required).
- Download arthur.txt ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - Author's blurb.
- King Arthur's Night Out - at SPAG.
- King Arthur's Night Out - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Paul O'Brian.
- Review - by Dan Shiovitz.