|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You recently became famous! That's all very well, but it also means you are constantly being followed by paparazzi. Can you escape from the hair salon and the mall in general without being photographed?
- Halfway through the game, there is an unexpected twist in the story which takes it far from the original premise.
- The game features a chase scene.
- Luckily for the PC, the paparazzi are not particularly smart.
Release 1 (Competition release)
- Limelight (Justin Lowmaster; 16-Feb-2008; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 080215 / Inform 7 build 5J39 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/11N)
- IFID: 83B2E082-5F7F-4232-9B8F-210928833E44
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IFBeginnersComp: 4th place of 5 entries.
- Interactive Short Fiction Competition entry.