How It Begins
The game opens with the mastermind explaining the plan for the heist:
A warehouse. A bare room downstairs. A chalkboard. Four hard wooden chairs. One mastermind: you, addressing your crew: four misfits who want what's not theirs.
Then, the game truly begins by flashing back to one week earlier, where the player must recruit the four crew members.
- Wordplay. All the text in the game, including the options menu and credits, is in limerick form.
- Characters are color-coded. The name of each character and the dialogue of that character appears in a color specific to that character.
- Limerick Heist (Pace Smith; 01-Oct-2019; Twine).
- Cover art by Kelly Kingman.
- Beta testing by Viv Dunstan, Mike Carletta, Liz Dykes, Ryan Tan, Dawn Sueoka, Freedom To Be, Amanda Ray, and Ant.
- IFID: 9372A64A-609B-4258-9211-98FCFF17A646
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2019: 8th place of 82 entries.
- Download link wanted.
- Stream by thomaswdyoung.