Looking to the Sky
|Looking to the Sky|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You might be anyone, carrying nothing, alone in a dismal cell. There are no doors in the concrete walls; only the skylight high above gives you hope. You see a rope, a knife, and a bowl here. You want to escape.
- Puzzleless, which is surprising for a jailbreak game. The game is short and on rails, but you can explore your environment while waiting for events to happen.
- Some unfortunate bugs that erroneously print "object#42" at the beginning of the game, and "object#52" at the end.
- Looking to the Sky (Isaac Dudney; 13-Mar-2011; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 110313 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 45DC0684-0792-4F6A-B57D-D70E60D8BBE7
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Download LookingToTheSky.zblorb from the IF Archive.