- Atomia Akorny (1984; MS-DOS).
- The Dungeons of Dunjin (1991; MS-DOS, Macintosh).
- Uncle Zebulon's Will (1995; TADS 2). IF Comp 1995: 1st place in TADS division.
- Aayela (1996; TADS 2). IF Comp 1996: 10th place. Was a finalist for Best Writing at the XYZZY Awards 1996.
- Zugzwang (as "Alfred Timpson"; 1998; Z-code). Textfire 12-Pack.
- Wrote the JZexe utility for Jzip to bind the interpreter to Inform gamefiles for standalone distribution under DOS and UNIX.
Review and Article Credits
- Editor of SPAG for issues 11 to 17 (September 1997 to May 1999).