- Above and Beyond! (2000; TADS 2). Was a finalist for Best Individual Puzzle at the XYZZY Awards 2000.
- At Wit's End (2000; TADS 2). IF Comp 2000: 17th place.
- No Time To Squeal (with Robb Sherwin; 2001; TADS 2). IF Comp 2001: 4th place. Was a finalist for Best Writing at the XYZZY Awards 2001.
- At Wit's End Again (2002; TADS 2). IntroComp 2002: Second Runner-Up.
- Till Death Makes a Monk-Fish Out of Me! (with Jon Ingold; 2002; TADS 2). IF Comp 2002: 2nd place and winner of Miss Congeniality. Was a finalist for Best Individual Puzzle, Best Story, Best Writing, and Best Game at the XYZZY Awards 2002.
- Friendly Foe (as "Fred Demul"; 2003; TADS 2). 2003 IF Art Show: Event Division.
- It Could Only Happen To You (2003; TADS 2). Speed-IF 5th Anniversary.
- The Recruit (2003; TADS 2). IF Comp 2003: 7th place. Winner of Best Individual Puzzle at the XYZZY Awards 2003.
Review and Article Credits
- Was an official judge for EnvComp.
- Scavenger (Quintin Stone; 29-Sep-2003; TADS 2).
- Necrotic Drift (Robb Sherwin; 2004; Hugo).
- Square Circle (Eric Eve; 01-Oct-2004; TADS 3).
- Dead Cities (Jon Ingold; 19-Jun-2007; Z-code 8).
- Jon Ingold and Mike Sousa, authors of "Till Death Makes a Monk-fish Out Of Me!" - SPAG #31, January 3, 2003.
- GET LAMP: Mike Sousa. Interview video clips of Mike Sousa for Get Lamp, 2007.