|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You hadn’t counted on running into a thief that morning. To be fair, he probably wasn’t expecting you either. You were outside minding your own business, working to mend a portion of the fence that surrounds your family’s shack, when you spotted a dark figure tearing through the fields. Startled by the unusual sight, you couldn’t help but call out:
The thief looked up in your direction, his dusky hood slipping back momentarily, and you were able to make out the curve of an impish smile. His pace did not slow, however. As he continued to approach, apparently headed for the dirt path behind you, you noticed a curious bulge at his side. Something about it just wasn’t right. And that’s partly why you did what you did.
- Mite (Sara Dee; 01-Oct-2010; Z-code 5).
- Beta-testers: Steven David, Dayle Hodge, Olaf Schoenrich, and Tim Smith.
- Release 1 / Serial number 100930 / Inform v6.30 Library 6/11 S
- IFID: ZCODE-1-100930-99D5
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2010: 6th place of 26 entries.
- Download Mite.z5 from the IF Archive. The story file.
- Baf's Guide line wanted. (Please replace this line with a baf game template.).
- Mite - at IFDB
- Mite - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Review by Lynnea Dally.
- Review by Reina Adair.
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review by Martin Barth (in German).
- Review by Chris.
- Review by Riff Conner.
- Review (in Italian) by Francesco Cordella.
- Review by Dark Star.
- Review by Shane Fitzgerald-Gale.
- Review by Hipolito.
- Review by Christopher Huang.
- Review by Imrihamun (Cobaltnine).
- Review by Admiral Jota.
- Review by Yoon Ha Lee.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Iain Merrick.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- Review by Marius Müller.
- Review by Steven Odhner.
- Review by Jenni Polodna.
- Review by Brooks Reeves.
- Review by Rhian.
- Review by Leandro Ribeiro.
- Review by Chris Odhner.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Skeet.