|Release date(s)||1994, 2000, 2012|
|Authoring system||Pascal and Inform 7|
How It Begins
In this large but sparsely-implemented game, you play as someone who wants to find a treasure hidden somewhere in haunted Mortlake Manor. You begin on a lonely road near the manor, carrying nothing.
- Mortlake Manor (Ben Chenoweth; publisher: Grinnan Berrit Software; 1994, 2000).
Inform port, Release 1
- Mortlake Manor (Ben Chenoweth; 24-Mar-2012; Z-code 8).
- Download MortlakeManorInvisiHints.html from the IF Archive. Hints. An HTML file of hints which you can highlight to read.
- Download MortlakeManorGameTranscript.txt from the IF Archive. Game transcript. This is a transcript of a full-scoring game. Note that the randomization used in the game means that this transcript cannot be used as a strict walk-through. However, the solution to all of the puzzles and mazes are included.
- Walkthrough and maps by David Welbourn.