How It Begins
You're a lost seven year-old carrying nothing. Without knowing how, you find yourself in an unfamilar place beside a rickety fence on top of which is a well-dressed talking egg named Humpty Dumpty. He wants your help in getting down safely.
- Three-row high status bar features an ASCII art compass rose.
- Game contains elements from several of Mother Goose's nursery rhymes.
- Several puzzles have alternate solutions.
- The game keeps track of your behavior, both good and bad, which is commented on at the end.
- In-game help menu.
- Tone of the game is gentle and whimsical.
Release 1 (Competition version)
- Mother Loose (Irene Callaci; 1998; Z-code 5).