|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Some years ago, a valuable idol was stolen from your native village. This idol had been the centrepiece of religious worship, but not only that... it is the insult of being the victim of theft in general which was the real blow to the honour of the village. After years of research, the village elders have finally been able to trace the steps of the dishonourable burglar to a faraway country. You, being the most experienced fighter of your small community, have been selected to retrieve the idol and thus restore the honour of every man and his family. You have travelled many nights on the trail of the idol and now stand before the home of its supposed keepers.
- Ninja's Fate (Hannes Schueller; 01-Oct-2010; Z-code 8).
- Beta-testers: Matt Weiner, Brad Buchanan, Justin Morgan, Joel Webster, and Poster.
- Release 1 / Serial number 100930 / Inform 7 build 6E72 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 63530112-24C7-4925-87FD-52443F25DD17
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2010: 21st place of 26 entries.
- Download ninjas_fate.z8 from the IF Archive. The story file.
- Baf's Guide line wanted. (Please replace this line with a baf game template.).
- Ninja's Fate - at IFDB
- Ninja's Fate - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Post-comp thoughts about Ninja's Fate.
- Review by Lynnea Dally.
- Review by Reina Adair.
- Review by Philip Armstrong.
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review by Martin Barth (in German).
- Review by Chris.
- Review by Riff Conner.
- Review by Dark Star.
- Review by Shane Fitzgerald-Gale.
- Review by Gravel.
- Review by Christopher Huang.
- Review by Admiral Jota.
- Review by Yoon Ha Lee.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- Review by Rob O'Hara.
- Review by Steven Odhner.
- Review by Jenni Polodna.
- Review by Brooks Reeves.
- Review by Rhian.
- Review by Leandro Ribeiro.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Skeet.