One Night In The North Atlantic
|One Night In The North Atlantic|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You were a passenger on an "unsinkable luxury liner," who went to bed the previous night and woke up on the tip of an iceberg. There is a strange shadow frozen in the ice next to your feet, and Mr. Potato Head is nearby. You are carrying nothing.
Trivia and Comments
- The game can become unwinnable if you perform a certain, required command in the wrong location.
- One Night In The North Atlantic (Christopher Huang; 1999; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 991127 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/7
- IFID: ZCODE-1-991127-1074
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 6 entry.
- Download SpeedIF06.zip ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - All the games in Speed-IF 6. The story file for this game is ATLANTIC.Z5.
- One Night In The North Atlantic (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- One Night In The North Atlantic - at IFDB.