(Redirected from Pam Comfite)
- Frater Evanesco a.k.a. Heavenly Rest a.k.a. Heavenly Rest Switcheroo (20-Feb-2009; Z-code 5). Interactive Fiction Writing Month.
- Gleaming the Verb (01-Oct-2009; Z-code). IF Comp 2009: 21st place.
- A Wizard Goes Shopping (27-Mar-2010; Z-code). PAX Speed-IF.
- Waker (07-Jul-2010; Z-code). IntroComp 2010.
- Playing Games (as "Pam Comfite"; 01-Oct-2011; Glulx). IF Comp 2011: 28th place. XYZZY Awards 2011: Winner, Best Individual Puzzle (with Cold Iron, Last Day of Summer, The Life (and Deaths) of Doctor M).
- Fingertips: Leave Me Alone (26-Mar-2012; Z-code). Apollo 18+20: The IF Tribute Album.
- Fingertips: I Heard a Sound (26-Mar-2012; Z-code 5). Apollo 18+20: The IF Tribute Album.
Review and Article Credits
- Original organizer and nominal person-in-front of the People's Republic of Interactive Fiction in Boston.
- Chief Editor of the IF Theory Book as of September 2010, taking over the role from Emily Short.
- Organizer of Apollo 18+20: The IF Tribute Album, a tribute to the They Might Be Giants album Apollo 18 on its 20th anniversary in March 2012.