|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You might be anyone carrying nothing. You were walking to your room at the resort complex when some commotion behind you knocked you out.
You regain consciousness in a locked small bathroom with two other men: one is badly injured and bleeding, the other is busily boarding up the door with a hammer, nails, and planks. Also in the room is a tub, a medicine cabinet, a toolbox, and a pistol.
Two other men are angrily pounding on the door from the other side. What to do?
- This game satisfied the Even Comp constraints by implementing only 2 rooms, 8 objects, 14 tasks, 12 events, and 4 characters.
- The author describes this as a "semi-dynamic game". Characters in this game have agendas and will proceed with them even if the PC does nothing but wait.
- New events are preceded with three exclamation marks (!!!), centered on their own line in the transcript, to distinguish events from "action feedback".
- Conversation is limited to "TALK TO character" commands.
- Multiple endings. However, several of the endings are merely stated and do not properly end the game.
Even Comp release
- Perspectives (Justahack; 15-Dec-2009; ADRIFT 4).
- TUID wanted. (Please replace this line with a ifdb game template.)
- Perspectives - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Reviews - on the ADRIFT Forum.