(Redirected from Ravenswolf)
Lives in Sheffield, England. Known as Ravenswolf on ifMUD and IFWiki.
- The Lost Kingdom (2004; MS-Windows, RISC OS). Winner of the 1st Annual 1 to 2K Classic Text Adventure Competition. See homepage for The Lost Kingdom.
- The Lost Kingdom BFe (2005; Brainfuck). Enhanced verion of The Lost Kingdom and the first released work of interactive fiction written in an esoteric programming language. See: homepage for The Lost Kingdom BFe.
- 23:15 (10-Sep-2005; MS-Windows, RISC OS). Winner of the 2nd Annual 1 to 2K Classic Text Adventure Competition.
- Time Switch (1992; MS-Windows, MS-DOS, RISC OS, BBC Micro). Multi-platform port of the 1982 ZX Spectrum text adventure by Colin Carruthers. See: Time Switch.
- Maintainer of the RISC OS port of Inform since version 6.21/10.
- Mini-Adventure Authoring System (unreleased), a simple adventure game authoring system used by some primary schools in the author's home town.
- Mini-Adventure Demos (1995) - Demo games from the Mini-Adventure authoring system released in 2005 for historical interest. Available in both RISC OS version and Inform version.
- Compiled JJRPD-09 containing three free adventure game disks for the BBC Micro range of computers containing games from a variety of authors.
- http://jonripley.com/ - Jon Ripley's Web Site