|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The year is 2150. A three-way galactic war is about to start over a rich sector of space called the Triangle. The Earth ambassador and his transport, sent to a planned peace conference, went missing. The Mythians offered their ship, the Rokra, to help find the ambassador, and you, a specialist in information gathering, was sent along with them.
You are a member of Earth's military and you wear its gray uniform decorated with a golden pin. You wake aboard the Rokra in a cabin assigned to you. You want to visit the bathroom and fully wake up.
As you wake up more fully, you remember that Rokra did find the ambassador's transport in this uncharted star system, but the Rokra also hit an energy field that knocked out the ship's drive and communication before contact could be made. You left Captain Ka-Lar to deal with the situation when you went to sleep.
- The game understands both compass and shipboard directions.
- Some new command verbs were added for working with computer data. These new verbs are TRANSFER, PLAY (or WATCH), and DELETE. (Standard verbs include EXAMINE and CONSULT.)
- Sabotage! (Felix Plesoianu; 17-Jul-2006; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 060512 / Inform v6.30 Library 6/11 S
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- Beta-testing by Jimmy Maher, Austin Gerschler and Sara Brookside.
- IntroComp 2006: participant.
- Download introcomp06.zip ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - all the IntroComp 2006 games.
Note: The story file for this game is sabatoge.z5. The solution is solution.txt.