|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You have spent days of searching and hacking through the forest, but you have been rewarded with a discovery. You begin play in a jungle clearing that was apparently burned out several months ago. There is an ottoman on the ground, seemingly undisturbed. You are carrying a machete.
The quotation at the beginning of the game implies that this is a demonstration game, intended to show the capabilities of the system.
- Sell-Out (Jake "Bishop" Wildstrom; 2003; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 030628 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-030628-628A
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 20 entry.
- Download SpeedIF20.zip from the IF Archive. All the games in this Speed-IF.
- The story file for this game is sellout.z5.