Sharing All The Way To The Bank
A Cautionary Tale by Giacomo di Valenti.
|Sharing All The Way To The Bank|
|Author(s)||Giacomo di Valenti|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You are a thief carrying nothing outside a nondescript bank. There is a bank guard who is carrying a key on his belt and guarding the vault to the north. You want to steal the contents of the vault.
- Very minimal implementation, even by Speed-IF's relaxed standards.
- Sharing All The Way To The Bank (Giacomo di Valenti; 23-Oct-2006; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 061023 / Inform 7 build 3Z95 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/11N)
- IFID: A14217B3-C9B2-4D81-B7D3-04F1906AD77F
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF Copyright entry.
- Room count: 2.
- Download SpeedIF_Copyright.zip from the IF Archive
- Or download sharing_all_the_way.zlb from author's site.