(Redirected from Spider and Web
XYZZY Awards 1998
Best Game, Best Puzzles, Best Individual NPC, Best Individual Puzzle, Best Use of Medium
XYZZY Awards 1998Finalist - Best Individual PC, Best Setting, Best Story, Best Writing
How It Begins
You have travelled to an unidentified country; the opening paragraph describes its beautiful scenery. Currently, however, you're in a near-featureless dead-end alley, facing a plain metal door. The PC is ambiguous, and carrying nothing of importance.
Trivia and Comments
- This game inspired the titles and structures of the following games:
- Spider And Web (Andrew Plotkin; 1998; Z-code 5).
- Release 4 / Serial number 980226 / Inform v6.14
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- XYZZY Awards 1998: Winner of Best Game, Best Puzzles, Best Individual NPC (the interrogator), Best Individual Puzzle (getting out of the chair), Best Use of Medium. Finalist for Best Individual PC (the agent), Best Setting, Best Story, Best Writing.
This article is a game stub. You can help IFWiki by expanding it.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
TODO: full version info
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.