Squeaky on the Moon
|Squeaky on the Moon|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Language(s)||English and Esperanto|
How It Begins
You're Alvin the Chipmunk, carrying a bowl of Froot Loops. You're eating breakfast with your brothers Simon and Theodore in your apartment on the Moon when there's a insistent knock at the door. Oh no, it's June, the stinky lady that lives down the hall! And she's looking for you!
Trivia and Comments
- There's three NPCs, but you can't do much with them except examine them.
- The original release accidently mixed up Simon with Theodore. Also, there weren't any actual doors in the original release.
- Squeaky on the Moon (David Welbourn; 2001; Z-code 5).
- Release 26 / Serial number 010721 / Inform v6.14 Library 6/7
- IFID: ZCODE-26-010721-73A7
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF Pi-Theta-Aleph-Parallax entry.
- Room count: 5.
- Download SpeedIF_PTAP.zip from the IF Archive. All 8 games from Speed-IF PTAP.
- The story file for this game is squeaky.z5.
- Or download squeaky.zip from the author's site.
- Fajfeta sur la Luno (David Welbourn; 2002; Z-code 5; Esperanto).
Some help on the required Esperanto commands:
- K or OKCIDENTEN to go west.
- R or ORIENTEN to go east.
- N or NORDEN to go north.
- S or SUDEN to go south.
- V or VIDU to look or examine something.
- EN or ENIRU to enter something.