Stranded can be a game title:
- Stranded (Rich Cummings; 2001; TADS 2). IF Comp 2001 entry.
- Stranded (Jim Bayers, art by Igor Revyakin; 2001; TADS 2). An educational game for kids set in the small town of Odduck.
- Stranded (Jorden Lowe; 2006; Z-code). UMD 2006 school assignment.
- Stranded (Dave Hawkins; publisher: Zenobi Software; 1992; Spectrum).
- Stranded! (Howard Roberts and Tony Heap; publisher: Robico Software).
- Stranded (publisher: Heyley Software).
- Stranded (publisher: Superior Software).
- Note: This is a disambiguation page.