The Crouton Caper
|The Crouton Caper|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are Jambalaya Guy, a superhero tasked with protecting New Orleans. You are carrying nothing. You are outside a crouton factory, investigating reports of a break-in. You see an open window.
- Solving the game's one mechanical puzzle results in a large non-interactive textdump, wherein Jambalaya Guy and the game's villain face off against each other.
- Although the ending says "to be continued", there is no second game that continues the story.
- The Crouton Caper (Andrew Schepler; 20-Jan-2001; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 010120 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/7
- IFID: ZCODE-1-010120-46FB
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 2001 entry.
- Room count: 1.
- Download SpeedIF_2001.zip from the IF Archive - All the games in Speed-IF 2001. The story file for this game is crouton.z5.