The Devil Made Me Do It
|The Devil Made Me Do It|
|Author(s)||David A. Cornelson|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are the Devil himself, watching two children play in their backyard. You are sitting on a white picket fence, separating their backyard and Mr. Harkin's. You are carrying your toolkit, containing a green yo-yo, a small gnome statue, an iguana, an ear of corn, and a Devil Pez dispenser. One turn after you get down from the fence, their mother warns them not to go into Mr. Harkin's yard, which is full of old tools and machines. With that, your plan is set: entice one or both of them into his yard.
- speedIF 3 - The Devil Made Me Do It (David A. Cornelson; 1998; Z-code 5).
Release 2 (Cleaned up version)
- The Devil Made Me Do It (David A. Cornelson; 2000; Z-code 5).
- Release 2 / Serial number 000724 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/7 D
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- Formerly available at http://www.fourcoffees.com/if/speedif/devdoit.z5, prepared for release by RedGrendel by David Cornelson. Unfortunately, this link is broken, but it is still available at the Internet Archive.
- The Devil Made Me Do It (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- TUID wanted. (Please replace this line with a ifdb game template.)