The Fortress of Fear
|The Fortress of Fear|
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 5, PAW|
|Platform(s)||ADRIFT 5, Spectrum|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Arriving at the vast Marienburg Fortress, headquarters of the Teutonic Knights, you find that that it has been captured by the mad sorceror-prince Wladyslaw. You volunteer to enter the fortress alone and find your way through it to a final showdown with Wladyslaw - winner take all! There are many obstacles to overcome including several ghosts who impede your progress with their demands.
- The Fortress of Fear (1996; Adventure Probe Software; Spectrum). Written with PAW.
ADRIFT Version 1
- The Fortress of Fear (Larry Horsfield; 06-Jan-2013; ADRIFT 5).
- Delron review compilation by various reviewers.
- Fortress of Fear - at main ADRIFT site.
- Fortress of Fear - announcement at the Interactive Fiction Community Forum.
|The Adventures of Alaric Blackmoon series by Larry Horsfield|